Swap a lot - my items for tomorrows online swish

    I have finally got round to listing my items ready for the online clothes swap party tommorrow on posh-swaps.com in celebration of International Day of Swishing. I am really excited and can't wait to get swapping, hoping lots more people and some other fashion bloggers will be joining in. Sherin from Hi Fashion has already started listing her items.

    clothes swap jaeger jacket Pink Jaeger Jacket

    crocheted dress topshop clothes swap

    Topshop crochet dress


    cream chiffon dress clothes swap Cream Chiffon ASOS dress


    vintage Paul Costelloe suit clothes swap

    Vintage Eighties Paul Costelloe Suit - black quilted silk mix with spots in gold thread.
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/01/swap-lot-my-items-for-tomorrows-online.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive