My Gorgeous Curly Role Model

    I admit that I have a rare curly hair, especially here in Indonesia. So it's hard for me, to find a girl with high self-confidence and fiercely beautiful with her gorgeous curly hair. It feels like mostly people in Indonesia, adore a girl with super-sleek-straight hair, and of course a girl who has a white skin (that's the reason why mostly Indonesian beauty brand don't sale bronzer). Hmm, what do you think?

    I found this British singer Corinne Bailey Rae, a beautiful girl with her sophisticated hair, and hey... I don't feel 'alone' again :)
    *you know what I mean*







    ~Corrine's photos by corinnebaileyrae.net
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-gorgeous-curly-role-model.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive