Cute Floral Ring Love.

    I got given a ring that my friend got for me when she went abroad and I LOVE it! This Autumn purples play a big part so this ring will really come in handy :) Hope you like...

    The cute packaging it came in :')


    Ooh I almost forgot I need to apologise about the lack of outfit posts but Im lacking in funds ( and I need to get a job) but I cant get a job as I have no time with all the homework I have to do soo. I apologise :( But if any amazing designers want to send me some lovely clothes or anyone out of kindess wants to then Im here ;)

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/09/cute-floral-ring-love.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive