Kate Middleton's wedding dress: My bride wants to wear Kate Middleton or Reese Witherspoon's wedding dress

    Today, I took one of my client's wedding dress shopping for her October 2011 wedding.  Her requests?  Something royal, something Kate Middleton would love to wear for her wedding. Or something Reese would wear. 

    My response.  But of course, why not?

    As I looked into my crystal ball to see what Kate Middleton or Reese Witherspoon will wear, I decided to check out Maggie Sottero.

    I introduced to her to the 'oh so fab' Maggie Sottero wedding dress collections.  After trying on 6 dresses, she fell in love and right on trend with the lacey Rihanna Royale (see below).  The makings of a stylish wedding!! 

    Is this something Kate or Reese will give a second look?  Who knows, but I have a happy bride on my hand and I couldn't be happier.

    With the Kate Middleton and Prince Williams' royal wedding approaching, we've become obsessed with weddings. 

    On the homefront, from Natalie Portman to Reese Witherspoon and LeAnn Rimes, we can't wait to see all the fabulous wedding dresses.

    Whose engagement are you most excited about, and whose wedding gown are you eager to see?

    We've chosen a few of our favorite wedding gowns from designer, Maggie Sottero (maggiesottero.com).

    Stylish, Elegant and most importantly, affordable! What's not to like?

    all photos - maggiesottero.com




    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/03/kate-middleton-wedding-dress-my-bride.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive