My corset is finally finished :D ...

    This has been such a busy week having 7 mock exams and also my fashion course is coming to an end and I've been trying to finish my corset final design task. I managed to finish it today mainly so hopefully it'll be ready to enter the competition and for the school fashion show so wish me luck! The corset had to be made out of ribbon only so it was a bit trickier than expected so hope you like :) Oh and before I forget I ahve to do a write up about the themes ... any idea what the theme could be? Comment if you can ...
    









    Aly xxSource URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-corset-is-finally-finished-d.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive