Asian Inspiration: Makeup Asian Inspiration: Makeup Asian Inspiration: Makeup korean makeup

    For the wedding, I’m not exactly branching out in the makeup department. I’ve never tried any bold looks, with the exception of the extreme makeovers my friends and I would give each other as kids. I’m planning to stick with what I know and go for subtlety. For soft, natural makeup ideas, I turned to my favorite Korean actress!

    Soft, pink perfection:

    Asian Inspiration: Makeup :  wedding makeup 1 wmakeup songhyegyo


    Isn’t she gorgeous? I have a total girl-crush on her. I love seeing how Asian girls wear their hair and makeup, even if our faces are totally different. It just helps to see how they make the most of their skin tones and features! I have full lips and full cheeks, like Song Hye-kyo, so I like seeing what works for her. This next look is glow-y and sweet, with just a touch of color on the lips:
    Asian Inspiration: Makeup :  wedding makeup 2 makeup songhyegyo
    And I definitely need some eyelash enhancements. I had glue-on lashes during our engagement photos, but they were completely unnoticeable! That’s my fault for choosing the shortest lash option available. :P I would try something a little bolder but with very little eye makeup, like this:
    Asian Inspiration: Makeup :  wedding makeup 3 lashes songhyegro


    And for you bolder brides, here are a few of Song Hye-kyo’s more daring makeup looks!

    Asian Inspiration: Makeup :  wedding makeup 4 makeup shg1


    Asian Inspiration: Makeup :  wedding makeup Makeup Shg2 makeup-shg2


    Asian Inspiration: Makeup :  wedding makeup 6 makeup shg3


    Heehee, I just showed these to Mr. Parfait, and he was like, “What is daring about these?” I guess I’m just a makeup wimp—I think that eyeshadow is really daring! Lipstick, too! They are the unused mysteries of my makeup bag.


















    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/03/asian-inspiration-makeup-asian.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive