Fashion Buyer UK struck down by sick bug





    The autumn climes have only been with us for a matter of days and already I’ve been halted in my blog-writing tracks by a chest infection. I blame it on the inconsiderate commuter sitting opposite me on last Monday’s 8.09, who coughed, spluttered and sneezed his way to Elephant & Castle.
    I should have known from his sweat-soaked muted glow and the sickly taste of linctus that stifled the carriage air that I was in for trouble. I doubt anyone sitting within a five-foot radius of this lurgee-carrying monster managed to drag themselves onto this morning’s 8.09.
    With my chest rattling like a rusty electric fan and my eyes aching at any sight of daylight, I’m camping out in bed today, to hopefully resume Fashion Buyer UK duties a demain.

    In the meantime may I draw your attentions to a short blog I put together for Mywardrobe.com a few weeks ago on the perils of winter coat buying. Take a look at: http://www.my-wardrobe.com/menswear/style-feed/2009/10/get-your-coat-on-youve-pulled/
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2009/10/fashion-buyer-uk-struck-down-by-sick.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive