Strawberry nails and fireworks...

    Hiya! I've been pretty busy lately with plenty of dance and homework to keep my occupied. I forgot to put some of my fireworks photos up-its a bit late now but I put it in anyway. I also tried out a tutorial of poshnail on youtube. It suits both short and long nails and is reasonably simple to do. Hope you like...
    I did the nails by doing a coat of Rimmel diva red nail varnish in lyrcra (I think), the green nail varnish was from an old makeup set and I used this mustard yellow in the "I love" collection. For the spots I used the ened of a bobby pin and for smaller dots (which I think would look better) you use the top of a pin).



    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/11/strawberry-nails-and-fireworks.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive