Take Note Guys

    From time to time, we get requests to blog about men's fashion or redirection to men's fashion blogs. We don't mean to be mean but we usually just say 'we don't know'. And that's the truth: we know zilch about men's fashion.

    Personally, I think guys look particularly charming in suits. But of course, I can't expect them to be in suits all the time, afterall overdressing is seriously uncool. So how should guys dress casually? The answer is, it's all very personal. Most of the time, guys seem to be in T-shirt and jeans, or maybe in preppy sweaters and vests. I'm not such a big fan of that look, but really, I've just never thought much about male fashion until I saw these photos of Orlando Bloom:

    Yes, it's Orlando Bloom strolling on the streets. Doesn't he look like he's walking on a runway? Now here's a fantastic outfit. It's casual and put-together in an imperfect way. (The aim is to not look like Mr always-perfectly-groomed-Beckham.) And points for not wearing sneakers (as most guys I see seem to wear.)

    Another good male fashion role model (just my opinion) for young guys is Logan on Gilmore Girls. I love how he wears T-shirts, maybe a sweater with a blazer or leather jacket. OK I think I just like Logan too much and shouldn't drag him into this post.

    Oh, and just to clarify, this post wasn't supposed to let us oogle at only Orlando, (hmm or maybe it was,) but do you know how hard it is to find photos of guys dressed nicely in casual clothes? What do you think guys look best in?
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/11/take-note-guys.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive