I don't need those car crash colours...

    I've been revising like many others... physics has never seemed so fascinating. Don't worry I'm kidding ;) But I've had time to start my art project and looking back to my new years post, I said I'd draw more of what I like and I did really enjoy drawing this so I suppose it counts. i would have loved this to be a more fashion like post but I haven't quite had the time. As soon as this has been posted I'll be back to learning about gamma rays and isotypes so its fun fun fun. Hope you like :) ...

    I am not going to take credit for the idea for this drawing as the amazing Sandra Suy is my artist I'm researching so I had to copy a drawing of hers, still not right in the end but I did my best :)
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-don-need-those-car-crash-colours.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive