The colours of fall...

    I have been soo busy lately with homework had things so Im sorry my posting isn't exactly "regular" at the moment. I felt like I hadn't done a decent outfit post in a while do here is a floral dress from quiz I bought with a new look blazer and with my  new henry holland boots " :D biggest grin ever". My Henry Holland boots are soo comfy and they are a mixture between brogues and military boots and Im also going to be using them as my school hoes aswell becuse they are more expensive so i want to wear them as much as possible. I went to the Fire Work display in Congleton yesterday and it was amazing so I have some pictures of that (which aren't amazing as I only have a digital camera but hey) for the next post along with a hair products review.
     Hope you like ...
    
    Floral Dress-Quiz
    Brogue Ankle Boots-Henry Holland (Debenhams)
    Purple Tights- Dorothy Perkins
    Black waist belt- Primark
    
    
    
     

    



    
    Vintage Brooch
    
    Earrings-Dorothy Perkins




    
    
    
    



    


    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/11/colours-of-fall.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive