Maxi Dresses...

    I'm a big fan of the maxi dresses at the moment especially the casual styles with big prints. My favourite styles are the halterneck as they make the most petite person look tall and elegant plus they are easy to slip on over a bikini! One of my favourites is the green victoria secret maxi dress in green as it compliments all shapes. I am looking into purchasing a sleevless denim jacket to go over my summery dresses as it makes them look less formal and adds a bit of rock to the very girly boho style. Also the fringed suede gladiator sandals from forever 21 are gorgeous a MUST buy!

    Labels: Victoria's Secret-Green halterneck, Diane Von Furstenburg-Orange and pink dress, Gypsy purple rain-Tie dye dress, Topshop-Denim Jacket and Forever 21-Gladiator Sandals.
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/06/maxi-dresses.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive