Hiya fashion addicts ;) Bargain buy here...

    This is my first ever blog so I'm pretty excited apart from the fact I'm basically talking to myself as noone will ever read this... haa. Anyways this blog is about my love and views of fashion so I hope you enjoy it. Anyway rambling on sooo...



    I am in love with a few new acessories I bought a few days ago and they are BARGAIN price. This gorgeous cream beaded rose bracelet from "Suzie Blue" it looks vintage and the was only £3.99!
    http://www.suziebluejewellery.co.uk/<--check out more stuff from suzie blue! It looks gorgeous with all outfits and is perfect to quickly put on to dress up an outfit. I love it as an everyday item as it says on your wrist without moving around like bangles do. I am also loving this amazing floppy blue hat I found in cancer research for £4 and my floral vest top (£1.50) from primark and my denim jacket also from primark for £12
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/06/hiya-fashion-addicts-bargain-buy-here.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive