My homemade sheepskin coat...(times are hard)

    As I have told you many times I dont have a penny to spare currently so Im doing whatever I can to create a fashionable "look" out of clothes I have won many times... I tried to attempt a winter coat which isnt exactly right.. but ahh well.. I used my initiative on this one ;) Tell me your thoughts about it as my little brother kindly told me "Wow Aly, you look  like Santa" so there you go at least I can add a little festive spirit now and again. Hope you like...




    
    
    
    
    
    
    


    An old warm coat...

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-homemade-sheepskin-coattimes-are.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive