Inspiration Post: Fairies, Cosmic Dust and Magical Places...

    Here is just a quick inspiration post on how Im feeling and I added a cosmic and fantasy twist as it seem sto be appearing in as a print in lots of clothes at the moment. I don't know why these pictures inspire me but I have loved fantasy and magic since I was little. I WANTED to be a fairy ;) (Still do). I am trying to do a quickish post and I used pictures that I found before I blogged so I don't know where they are from but I do not own these pictures no matter how much I want to. If the pictures need to be removed or if you want your name here please let me know! Hope you like... ;)











    Aly xxSource URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/11/inspiration-post-fairies-cosmic-dust.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive