These are a few of my favourite things...

    Sorry about the corny title, but sometimes these things just have to be said. I have 2 things which  I am excited about and in love with..

    1. The Katie Perry Music Video for "E.T".. how amazing is the makeup and hair in this? Lady Gag has serious competition; pictures were posted online of Katy Perry wearinbg the makeup before the video release and I was so excited when it came out.











    2. The Twist&Bend hairbands available to buy online are so cute! I found out about them about a year ago but I favourited them and forgot to go back to it. I refound them today and they have even nicer hairbands since I last saw and as they are wired-lots of cute headband styles are available. I will be buying two of these hopefully and I'll post up pictures when they arrive :)








    Aly xxSource URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/04/these-are-few-of-my-favourite-things.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive