My attempt at Portrait Photography:)

    Here are the pictures I took in the studio of my friends, so thank you Emma, Elly and Poppy for helping me out. I did the hair, makeup and styling and the photos.. although it would have been quicker for someone else to makeup and hair etc I felt the need to do it all myself so I knew I was responsible for the end result. This is the first time I have taken my own photos in a portrait studio setting so I'm happy how they turned out but constructive critism is welcome :) Hopefully you can see that my friends are dressed as the seasons here but Autumn still needs to be photographed at a later date but I wanted to show you these.. Hope you like...




















    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-attempt-at-portrait-photography.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive