Images, design & styling by Becky Byers.




    Recently I was contacted by Becky Byers (who studies Fashion Design and is in her third year at the university I study at) to model for her Signature Style Design Project. I have been asked to do a couple of shoots before and I really enjoyed this one! The garment was a beautifully pleated jumpsuit with very wide legs that make the garment almost look like a dress, her inpsiration came from Salvador Dalí. I also had to take part in a catwalk where the lecturers marked everybody's designs, it was quite nerve-racking as I was sure I was going to trip over the legs of the jumpsuit...but I somehow managed to keep my clumsiness under control for a change!


    Kathryn x
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/04/images-design-styling-by-becky-byers.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive