Victorian Inspiration Collage

    Uhh Im am so so so tired today! Ive also got as really bad head ache and I can feel a sore throat coming on :( However I think that every other person in the UK at the moment has a cold... so I won't complain. Also I'm trying to get used to the amount of Y10 homework i'm getting . Again I probably have uni students and A levelers and year elevens thinking pfft wait til she gets to my year... so I'll try not to complain. Just simply explaining the lacking in posts recently. here is a victorian inspired collage I have done. Hope you like :) ...

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/10/victorian-inspiration-collage.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive