Where's ours?

    It is absolutely crazy to think that in the US, there designers for Target ranges are literally huge international names designing for Target (not that there is anything at all wrong with our own Collette Dinnagan for DFT in Aust). I mean, it is hard enough for us down under to be able to purchase a Botkier handbag and just today I received an email with exclusive images of the latest American Designers for Target which is indeed Botkier who has designed an exclusive handbags line for Tarjay! I mean, since when can we wear Botkier handbags let alone Botkier for Target? Oh well, I suppose our friends in the US must be so jealous. I mean, whilst they have Botkier designed handbags (which I am sure everyone will go crazy for when it officially comes out) back in Australia, we're able to wear frilly Collette Dinnagan for Target knickers and bras. Go figure.

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2009/12/where-ours.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive