High waisted Flares.

    I will never really forget the time when it was uber-cool to wear flared jeans. Like total crazy Bee-Gee's inspired flares which were extremely low with super long flares which would sweep the ground one walked on. The concept of flares still sends shivers up my spine and I don't even know if that is a good thing or not. You can pretty much imagine my surprise when there was an image of Keira Knightley wearing a pair of uber-high waisted flared jeans landed into my inbox. Like sure, this style is great for those who have a very nice curvacious booty and also for those who don't feel comfortable bearing all in a pair of super skinny skinnies. Would I really throw away my morals and the past 90's fashion pet-hate for this trend? I'll keep you updated.

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2009/12/high-waisted-flares.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive