Combining of Contrasts

    As much as I absolutely hate to admit it, right now I am such a sucker for the concept of "Underwear being the new outerwear" . I just love the idea of soft camisoles with delicate features and lace edgings to contrast ever-so-sharply with the more stronger fitting and sharp tailoring of the more slicker tuxedo jackets (a new personal favourite of mine) accompanied with a pair of thin Jimmy Choo stillettos and some bohemian bangles and silk neckscarves to give it some cultural edge. And now you know what I am adorning myself with completely these days. You have to admit that it is truly a "combining of contrasts" look which takes the concept of eccentric to a new level of elegance.

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2009/12/combining-of-contrasts.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive