Kathy Van Zeeland hobo handbag

    This crazy coloured hobo bag by Kathy Van Zeeland has a strangely nostalgic quality for me, as it reminds me more than a little of this portable stereo, which I had in the eighties.

    Of course, being a bag you may not want this item to look like a stereo, and I think it has more than enough grace and style of its own to carry off the loud colours - and the boxiness - without looking plain odd like some of the colour block accessories out there. You can also buy this fun hobo in more muted colours, or in an all-over grey; all fantastic choices for an accessory that's a little different.

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2009/12/kathy-van-zeeland-hobo-handbag.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive