we are "PENGAMEN"

    hokaaay, actually i took this photo on Monday, 16 2011 in order to Photo Session for Year Book Photo at Slamet Riyadi Street - Car Free Day..
    me and all my classmate in XII IPS 5 were there about 7 am, and each of us decided into 7 groups, and each groups had their own theme to wearing the clothes about 'Music'
    I was including in Group I : Me, Jeyjund, Gani, Wisik, Rete, and Fefe . We choose theme about "pengamen" :D
    what kind of fool us while we taking a photo between a lot of people there :$

     (from left to right ) Jeyjund, Fefe, Me, Rete. Wisik, Gani

     Me and Jeyjund

    We are "Tiga Serangkai" Jeyjund, Gani, Me

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/01/we-are.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive