VINTAGE







    This is our new blog, we wanted to do something different from the one we had before, and document both fashion and our lives. So here it goes!!.... Today we spent the day vintage shopping, I got this sequined top from Retro on High Bridge Square, it has that unbiquitous vintage musky scent so is currently airing, but when I do wear it I'm thinking for an evening, with H&M leather panelled trousers and my favourite black wedges. Just round the corner is another vintage shop called Attica, its one of the best vintage shops in Newcastle and also has furniture, jewellery and a gorgeous array of silk scarves, in fact one of my lecturers said that Lady Gaga's stylist has even shopped there. If you are ever in Newcastle definitely stop off at Attica.


    Megan x
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/01/vintage.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive