Summer Style

    Linens

    Old Navy Tank: $8.50
    Shanghi Tang Shorts: $250
    Havaianas Flip Flops: $18
    Monsoon Sunglasses: $30
    Vanessa Bruno Tank: $120
    Jigsaw Shorts: $120
    Mistique Sandals: $180
    Bracelet: $69
    Marini Sunglasses: $420


    One word that describes my weekend style - casual. If you see me on the weekends, chances are I am wearing linen shorts, a tank top, and flip flops. I recently purchased a great pair of linen Theory shorts in navy (on sale of course), and they are the most comfortable thing in my closet. They are perfect for my sunny California weekends.

    Here are a few of my casual style icons.

    Nicole Richie

    KAlign Centerristin Cavallari

    Audrina Patridge

    Jessica Alba
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/01/summer-style.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive