Necklace love...

    Hellooo, first day of school and I just want to sleep. It was meant to be a good day in terms of lessons but it went extremely slowly. I already have had 3 pieces of homework and I have such a bad headache I cant concentrate on anything currently.. :( I have jaffa cakes with me so I may just survive ;) Hope you like...
    Necklace from Dorothy Perkins...



    
    I got this fake pandora bracelet the other day, is it better to buy an unofficial pandora or spend a lot of money on a real one. The issue is if a pandora is so much money would you wear something that was woth that much money?
    


    This is my art homework so far.. so much more to dooo...

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/01/necklace-love.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive