Yummy vintage pearl watch and new black and white outfit ...

    My mum showed me this watch that my grandad gave to her when she was a in her twenties. She was having a sort out and I saw it and it is bang on trend and is really gorgeous! Here are some pics...







































    Me and my friend Elly were messing around with clothes and here are some outfits we made up :)....

    My outfit is black and white themed with silver and lilac accessories...found a studded belt from years ago at the bottom of my wardrobe!
    SHOPPING LIST: SKIRT+TOP+BRACELETS-NEW LOOK, STUDDED PUMPS- DOROTHY PERKINS, STUDDED BELT OLD TOPSHOP ITEM...
    A very tanned Elly back from Italy, (I'm not jealous at all) ;)
    SHOPPING LIST: WHITE COMBAT SHORTS+BLAZER-NEW LOOK, CHARM BRACELET, AFRICAN SHOP IN TOWN, TOP-PILOT, HEADBAND-PRIMARK





    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/08/yummy-vintage-pearl-watch-and-new-black.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive