New Summer/Fall Floral Dress...LOVE.


    I decided to make the most of the first day of sun in the holidays and wear my floral dress :) I got it from Dorothy Perkins about a month ago and its really useful as you can wear it as a dress or with shorts or jeans in fall etc. I wanted to make sure the dress/long top I chose would last me to fall so I chose this one because it contains all the main colours for the autumn like mustard yellow and crimson and purple. I added a necklace around the hat brim to coordinate the outfit. I wore my year old bronze gladiator sandals from office and a corsage from a crop top originally from New Look. Hope you like!










































































    SHOPPING LIST: DRESS/LONG TOP AND SUNGLASSES-DOROTHY PERKINS, TRIBAL RING SET, H&M, GLADIATOR SANDALS-OFFICE, NECKLACE-NEXT, HAT-CHARITY SHOP, CORSAGE-NEW LOOK.



    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-summerfall-floral-dresslove.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive