Spring Poppy Skirt

    I am very pleased to say I have done an outfit post despite how little time I have and the best thing is I saved myself some money yet I ahve a new item in my wardrobe. Anyway I'm rambling so I'll cut to the chase, when I was about 11 I had a favourite dress with poppies on and I tried it on again the other day and it didn't quite fit me but I was in clothes desperation so I made some adjustments and it is now a highwaisted skirt which I love! I tried to update it with my suede schuh wedges, a pearl bracelet, thrifted headscarf and a bit of lipstick. Here's the result hope you like!..



    You could add a blazer like my one from NewLook to make it less formal..







    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/02/spring-poppy-skirt.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive