Happy Valentines Day.. It's been a while;)

     First of all I want to say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I am disappointed to say its been slightly over a month since I last posted but (here comes the same excuse) but getting used to having all this homework has been really difficult but once I'm back into the swing of things I'll be back blogging more often.


    So I'm trying to think of stuff thats happened in the past month without waffling on too much but first here is some valentines themed pictures and a watch I've been wearing recently..







    This is the necklace that my boyfriend got me for valentines .. I love it :D



    Now onto some of the things that has happened in the past month :) ...


    I got this WTC watch and I've been wearing it a lot recently..
    Also I danced at the regent theatre with other dancers form my school :D

     
    The most amazing false eyelashes EVER from Primark :') The eye shadow was with front cover in "pink lemonade" and "cherry blossom" and 2True shimmer in pink..
    
    
    Me and my friend Hannah on the bus on the way to the theatre.


     
    
    This was me and my friends Emma and Laura in another dance concert at school...
    

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-valentines-day-it-been-while.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive