Grandad Jumper.. literally.

    There's has been a style for oversized knits since winter but they are still carrying on into spring just in more vibrant colours and when I my Grandad came round I asked if I could try it on. I decided to accesorize it and I showed him his new and improved and he said I could keep it! I think this is the perfect oppurtunity to say how much I love my Grandad so its even nicer to wear something that will always mean something to me which is what fashion is all about. So I think everyone should nick a grandads jumper for its quirkiness, comfort and memories.

    Also I decided to come up with some more interesting scarf and hair combinations and I came up with this which involved knotted the middle of the scarf and then plaiting into my hair.. its just experimenting but let me know what you think.

    And finally I have spotted a pair of paperbag shorts which Ill add at the bottom of the post also i would love feedback as I may just buy them. So here it is.. hope you like :)...






    Headband-Thrifted, Jumper-Grandads;)- Leggings-Pilot, Wedges-Schuh




    Vintage Rose Paperbag Shorts from Miss Selfridge...Opinions?
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2011/02/grandad-jumper-literally.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive