A week of madness..

    I apologise my lovelies for not doing a post in a week so i am sitting on the naughty step :( I however have been very busy with two lovely birthday parties with two lovely friends involving just dance 2, helium and a cake with amazing candles. The christmas tree has also been decorated and I visted *dun dun dun.. the clothes show :D Which was AMAZING not that the topless guys affected that conclusion ;) I have bought some lovely clothes and I have one outfit for you today :) Hope you like...







    
    Outfit from London Fashion, Glasses-Vintage, Tights-Dorothy Perkins. And yes my kitchen is being demolished ;)
    
    
    Art homework that never ended ;)
    



    The birthday girl is Milster (above th egirl doing the overenthusiastic clapping)





    Just Dance 2 ;)

    Me and Poppy :)

    The cake of dreams...


    Elly my bestie on the right another birthday girl :)


    And Ill be seeing you ...


    Aly xxx
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/12/week-of-madness.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive