So we burst into colours, colours and carousels...


     HAPPY CHRISTMAS :D Its a bit late I know but I hope you had as much stuffing yourself with turkey, chilling and opening presents as I did. I went to my Aunty's for christmas this year and it was really nice to have a family catchup and to eat lots of yummy food :D This post is a mix of some of the new things I got for Crimbo there are lots of photos (probably too many) but oh well. Hope you like...







    


    

    


    I got this gorgeous necklace from accesorise for Christmas :)




    Another lovely necklace from my friend Amy from when she was in Spain :)


    Cardigan- Miss Evie (Peacocks)
    Skirt- Pilot
    Tights- Dorothy Perkins
    Boots- Henry Holland (Debenhams)
    Necklaces- Accesorise
    Earrings- Dorothy Perkins








    
    
    Snood- Dorothy Perkins
    Coat- boohoo.com



    My brother Matt wanted to appear in the blog as he thinks it will make him famous plus he bought me my snood for Christmas so I am eternally grateful :)





    Here is my cuddly sheep named Timmy I got for Christmas and I love him :L ( I know its sad ) but I had to have a picture with him so here you go :)
    I got this gorgeous accesorise necklace at crimbo and it is really quirky as it opens and closes.

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/12/so-we-burst-into-colours-colours-and.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive