Vintage Jumper Love and My last ever guides :(

     Hello everyone, just a quick outfit post of some of the items I bought at the clothes show. Also after 4 and a half years it was my last night as a guide so I dedicate this post to my lovely, amazing, kind guide leader Gill, I dedicate this post to you :) Hope you like... x
    
    My fellow guides Nat and Ellie :)
    





    
    Glassses and Jumper- Vintage finds at clothes show...
    

    Me watching the ever so sad Coronation Street on their 50th Anniversary. Sad timess... :(
    Tights- Dorothy Perkins, Dress-Vintage, Glasses-Vintage- Belt-M&Co
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/12/vintage-jumper-love-and-my-last-ever.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive