Gorgeous vintage cushion and homemade floral bow bag...

     I went to my Nanas and Grandads the other day and I saw this really nice vintage cushion that was apparently was made by my great aunt. Next time my Nana gave to me which was lovely :) so here are some pictures of it...
    My cat heidi seemed to like it too :)

    I also made a floral bag out of £3.00 floral material, I added a bow off an old bag, an odd gold bow earring and added some turquoise sequins :) I would have done it neater but I stitched it all by hand as I don't have a sewing machine...



    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/08/gorgeous-vintage-cushion-and-homemade.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive