Emma Watson's drastic new cut...Good or Bad? Harem pants and crop tops...

    I was shocked when I heard about Emma Watsons drastic new pixie crop but I have to say it really looks good on her. Luckily for her she has very delicate features and lovely big eyes so she can pull it off. Emma said for ages she had wanted the cut and she finally decided to go for it. Though as always there have been mixed views so what do you think about her new hair??






    Here is a new look themed on the new army look and I got  the crop top (with corsage), owl watch necklace and khaki harem pants from NewLook...






    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/08/emma-watson-drastic-new-cutgood-or-bad.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive