Charity bargain -Summer Special :')

    Summer has started (FINALLY!) , yeahh boys ;). I went to town with some friends (in the rain ha.) and we did a bit of charity bargain hunting and I found this big floral print dress in cancer research originally from newlook for £2.75!! It is perfect for summer and really hot days (if we have any) and can also be dressed up with a belt . Today I found a Dorothy Perkins gift card in an old bag with £10 on so I just had to spend it ;) I decided to use it to accesorise the dress and I bought a pair of white detail hoop earrings (£5) and a cute black bow ring (£1!). I wore black gladiator sandals from a year ago from London Rebel (around £18), green flower corsage (not sure where from sorry) and  two bracelets sets from accesorize-monsoon (£12 each set). Oh and the funky three zip bag was a present from a friend last year from next thats all I know sorry :(. However it just shows how easy it is to make a great summer outfit by looking into charity shops happy bargain hunting guys ;D 

    Shopping List...
    charity shop dress (Cancer Research-New Look £2.75)
    Black gladiators (London Rebel roughly £18)
    Bracelets (Accesorize £12 per set)
    Green flower corsage (unknown currently until I find the label ha.)
    Hoop earrings (Dorothy Perkins £5)
    Bow Ring (Dorothy Perkins £1) 
    Zip Bag- (Next price unknown)


    Also BIG news my cousin has got me tickets to see Pixie Lott at the itunes festival on tuesaday where she is supporting her in concert agagag excited much :D!! Please check her out on myspace which is http://www.myspace.com/rachelfurner for some songs and concert dates. She has recently peformed at v festival, glastonbury so watch this space ;))


    Also I went to my final fitting for my friend Rachel Wood's wedding- soo exciting, pictures of the big day will be up on here no worries ;). All the dresses are gorgeous all made by Mandy Elizabeth http://www.mandyelizabeth.co.uk/ and all the jewellery is made by Rachel herself. It is all really nice and at a good price to so check her out at http://rachelwooddesigns.co.uk/enter.htm :) 
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/07/charity-bargain-summer-special.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive