Casual summer looks and how to make a scarf bag :)

    Hi again :) I had an idea for an new look today off combining a denim shirt (Oasis) with a high-waisted skirt (H&M £10), I added my new aviator sunglasses (Dorothy Perkins-£10), scarf came with a pair of trousers from next and loads of white beaded and pearl bracelets from Primark plus heeled brogues (Delia Metcalfe £60)!

    This week I ran out of bags to go with my outfits and I didn’t have any time to buy a new one so I did the scarf bag trick. It’s a really casual, easy and fun look and everyone wanted to know how to do it soo… as requested I have created a quick video on how to make it :)
    How to make a Scarf Bag in a Few Minutes
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/07/casual-summer-looks-and-how-to-make.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive