Bargain french look... kitsch accesories


    I went to the Trafford Centre on Monday and I got a £20 new look voucher for my birthday so I decided to finally use them. I bought a stretchy, stripy top with corsage and butterfly sleeves. ( £16 ) I also bought a black bandage skirt (£14). I looked in the acessories section and saw this funky, kitsch red plastic rose bracelet (£5). Finally I bought some bow patterned tights (£1) and a pair of monochrome flowery tights that will appear in my next post. (£2). So basically instead of spending £39 I spent £19. In this outfit I am wearing my river island black brogues and my dorothy perkins swallow earrings.
                                                    

    SHOPPING LIST: NEW LOOK, DOROTHY PERKINS, RIVER ISLAND
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/07/bargain-french-look-kitsch-accesories.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive