Stop the Fall

    I was getting excited about Fall, making a visit to New York and Vermont I started second guessing my move to the West Coast (oh, but wait San Francisco is sort of cold all they time, I can layer up in June if I wanted to.) The layers, the coats, scarves, leg warmers, stockings, I love it all. When I first arrived to start my college years on the East Coast, and after spending my life in the subtropics, I detested the winter. However, with thickened blood, by the end of my four years I actually looked forward to the cold weather - and not to mention Fall fashion...

    But HOLD ON a second, back up, back up.



    Really.

    Looking at Celine's Spring/Summer 2009 line made me want Summer again. After going through their entire runway show I don't really care for autumn leaves right now. Give me the Summer - I want to wear all of this! I would happily replace all the dresses in my closet with any of the above. I love the wrapping idea with such a free flowing dress.



    Probably not practical for the office unless you worked at Vogue, but if I could go to work wearing this, I definitely would.



    I thought the draping of these dresses were beautiful. Perfect for a summery night out on the town? I think so.

    I never really paid attention to Celine and now I'm asking myself why. And those shoes! I love those shoes, but let's wait for me to fully express my craze for shoes, that could take up another two...three posts.

    Image source: Style.com
    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2008/10/stop-fall.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive