Keep Your Man In Style By Choosing Designer Ties To Spice Up His Wardobe

    Some people think that men are ignorant of fashion, especially a lot of women. That may be true of some men but as for myself I try to stay on top of the market. For one thing it is part of what I do as an internet marketer of diverse products. I need to know what is hot and what’s not so I don’t waste time and money promoting things that are not in demand.

    With that said, if you are a lady who has a man that is not so into fashion and keeping up with what is in style you may have to take up the slack. One way to do this is to bring home a fine quality designer tie for him that will bring that old suit back to life. If you couple a new tie with a new white dress shirt it can add spice to nearly any suit.

    All men will have the need for a suit and tie at some point. I know I wear only shorts and flip flops 95% of the time but when I go to seminars or speaking engagements I am expected to dress appropriately which includes wearing a nice suit and I am picky about the ties as well. I will not wear any tie, since I don’t wear them often I like to really make a statement when I do.

    It doesn’t matter if your husband or boyfriend is conservative or more on the wild side ladies, there is a diverse selection of designer ties available in every imaginable color and pattern so you are sure to find something that will suit his taste. If your man is a little more on the unstructured side like me you may want to consider a tie that is a little more on the wild side as opposed to conservative. For example, I would not be caught dead in a striped tie!

    If your man does wear a suit and tie everyday like I used to do he will appreciate the gift of a new tie to add new life to something he has been wearing on a daily basis. Try to get him to be a little experimental in tie selection as well as shirt colors. I knew a lot of men who only wore white shirts with gray suits and drab striped ties, how boring is that? People used to get a kick out of me because they never knew what color or what kind of wild print I would have on my ties.

    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gregg_Hall

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2007/11/keep-your-man-in-style-by-choosing.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive