Louis Vuitton Fashion Show: You are back!!

    I like this brand the most!! Louis Vuitton, simple and casual this year....
    This is the color that I like most, projected a clean image!! White.......I like you very much.....

    I think the jacket pins are cool and something very new, To all the men out there black pants and white shoes are very attractive. Personally I like sparkly leather shoes or white shoes + belt & black pants where people sights are drawn down into them after you enter a space.

    And of course, the bag!! all the bags are so well designed!!
    Well done !! Louis Vuitton.... you did it again!!

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2007/07/louis-vuitton-fashion-show-you-are-back.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List