I'm as cold as ice..willing to sacrifice...

    I'm getting VERY excited as Christmas is coming up in just over 3 weeks :D I can taste the Christmas pud already.. seriously. Ive finally done an outfit post and I managed to get some more clothes on saturday so more outfit posts will be coming up soon. I also found a really cool thrifted scarf which I could wear with this outfit but I found it after I'd taken the pics but Ill show you sometime. Its -6 degrees where I am so snow isn't an option :( Im literally as cold as ice... willing to sacrifice. (Liking the song quote there ;)?). Earrings are from Dorothy perkins btw. Hope you like...


    
    

    Aly xx

    Source URL: https://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-as-cold-as-icewilling-to-sacrifice.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive