Army look and new holiday casual...

    I have never been a massive fan of the army look when it was in fashion previously but now I love it so i decided to create my own look.



    Shopping list: Wedges-Vintage, Shorts and Scarf-M&Co, Army top-Oasis, Cami-Pilot, Necklace- Dune, Bracelets- NewLook, Sunglasses- Dorothy Perkins 



    Me and my friend Poppy went into town today and we did a some serious shopping and here is an outfit I chose for her...its perfect for wearing in the summer and on holidays abroad :)


    Shopping List: Sunglasses- Dorothy perkins, Cami- Dorothy Perkins, Necklace-Charity Shop, Floral Top-Charity Shop, Khaki shorts- Dorothy Perkins, Floral converse- NewLook, Bracelets, NewLook

    Source URL: http://icip2idayusof.blogspot.com/2010/08/army-look-and-new-holiday-casual.html
    Visit Icip2idayusof for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive